This is the origin of 419

Lol yeah i know this is kinda funny. I was coming back from school along this Yaba road to Itire so i saw this normal landowners houses beside the road with "This house is not for sale beware of 419", tho I've heard it several times, they use it to address fraudsters etc. So today i decided to know the meaning of 419 and its origin, something must have occurred before they started calling fraudsters that name 419.. 






1:Section 419 of the Criminal Code Act. Defines
and purnishes the offence of advance fee
fraud,Obtaining under false pretence.It was
popularized during the Ibrahim Gbadamosi
Babangida Regime. Its not just a saying but a
law in Nigeria.

2: Nigeria's constitution of criminal code section
4, subsection 1, paragraph 9 = 419 makes it
easier 2 reference..

3: It is derived from the Nigerian Criminal Code
Act Part VI Section 419 chapter 38 (obtaining
under false pretences ; cheating) not the
Constitution of the FRN. To my white friend, it
is not an area code!

4: Psalm 41:9 (NLT)
Not even my best friend, the one I trusted
completely,[ ] the one who shared my food, has
turned against me. 













Lollzz
Comment below

Post a Comment

0 Comments

google.com, pub-6624159453242744, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0